Farm Bean Polishing Machine
Forage Harvester is used for producing rod-shaped forage from corn, sorghum, sunflower, grass seed and cotton stalk by cutting them into small pieces.
It has multiple operations such as harvesting, shredding, kneading and loading.
1. Free from spacing constraints;
2. Adopting unique vertical high stubble crop cutting tables, it boosts a wide range of crops;
3. Adopting float hydraulic suspension cutting tables, it boosts fine ground profiling effect, low stubble and convenient operation;
4. Through changing the number of dynamic symmetry blades, it can easily achieve multi-length regulation;
5. Adopting variable speed walking, it can maximize harvesting efficiency;
6. Sufficient power reserves, strong anti-overload capacity and high efficiency.
|Width of Cutting Tables||mm||2800|
|Power/Rotate Speed||Kw /(r/min)||162/2200|
|Cutting Drum Rotating Speed||r/min||1000|
|Stubble Remained Height||cm||≤13|
|Harvesting Loss Ratio||%||≤3|
|Speed-varying method||mechanical+hydraulic belt infinite variable speed|
|Working Speed||Km||1 gear 1.4-3.5|
|2 gear 3.3-8.2|
|3 gear 8.0-20.0|
|4 R gear 3.4-8.5|